Re: starship-design: Lawmen, Taxmen and Bureaucrats

Problem is there is no place in space unless you build it. And they must be big and therfore expensive.

No space just shows how much that real living costs, provinding GREED is
not involved. Space was never marketed for people living there, other wise
we would have TRANSPORTATION to SPACE NOW!  A good sci-anime is
"The wings of Honneamise" that is about the first man in to space
on a planet other than EARTH. This shows how complex it is to get into
space. Until we FORCE people to thing of transportation first we will
never go anywhere.