RE: starship-design: HOTOL SeaDragon idea.

L. Parker writes:
 > There are no true anti-matter storage containers yet. (There aren't any
 > anti-atoms to store in one if we had one.) Scientists are still
 > experimenting with various methods of containing anti-atoms (anti-matter).

Actually, I've seen a recent Science News article about physicists
creating on the order of a few hundred atoms of anti-hydrogen and
containing them for a brief but useful time (they started out very cold,
and eventually drifted into the sides of the container where they
annihilated).  Containment is still a problem, but anti-atoms, at least
of anti-hydrogen, are being made fairly easily.