Math 607 WINTER 2016, Geometric Representation Theory, CRN 24989
- Instructor: Victor Ostrik
- Office Hours for Spring 2016: MW 2:00-3:00, Deady 10B.
- Class meets: MWF 12-12:50pm, Deady 104.
- Suggested reading:
- Bonnafe "Representations of SL_2(F_q)"
- Lusztig "Representations of finite Chevalley groups"
- Hotta, Takeuchi, Tanisaki "D-modules, perverse sheaves, and representation theory"
- Chriss, Ginzburg "Representation theory and complex geometry"
- Syllabus: elements of Deligne-Lusztig theory; D-modules on flag variety
and Beilinson-Bernstein localization; Springer representations of Weyl groups;
(hopefully) geometric Satake.
- List of lectures is available here.