Math 281 FALL 2010, Introduction to Representation Theory, I, CRN 13971
- Instructor: Victor Ostrik
- Office Hours for Fall 2010: MW 2pm-3pm, Deady 10B, or by appointment.
- Class meets: MWF 11am-11:50am, Deady 210.
- Syllabus: Lie algebras; representations of sl(2); classification of semisimple
- Book: J.Humphreys, "Introduction to Lie Algebras and Representation Theory"
- Useful dates:
- Last day to drop class without W: Mon October 4.
- Last day to drop class with W: Sun November 14.
- Last day to add class: Wed October 6.
- Last day to change grading option: Sun November 14.
- Last day of classes: Fri December 3.
- Thanksgiving: November 25-26.
- List of lectures is available here.