Math 682 WINTER 2011, Introduction to Representation Theory, II, CRN 23755
- Instructor: Victor Ostrik
- Office Hours for Winter 2011: MF 10am-11am, Deady 10B, or by appointment.
- Class meets: MWF 11am-11:50am, Deady 210.
- Syllabus: PBW theorem; generators and relations for semisimple Lie
algebras;finite dimensional representations of semisimple Lie algebras.
- Book: J.Humphreys, "Introduction to Lie Algebras and Representation Theory"
- Useful dates:
- Last day to drop class without W: Mon January 10.
- Last day to drop class with W: Sun February 20.
- Last day to add class: Wed January 12.
- Last day to change grading option: Sun February 20.
- Last day of classes: Fri March 11.
- Martin Luther King Jr Day: January 17.
- List of lectures is available here.