Math 682 WINTER 2013, Introduction to Representation Theory, II, CRN 24190
- Instructor: Victor Ostrik
- Office Hours for Winter 2011: MW 2pm-3pm, Deady 10B, or by appointment.
- Class meets: MWF 1pm-1:50pm, Deady 104.
- Syllabus: PBW theorem; generators and relations for semisimple Lie
algebras;finite dimensional representations of semisimple Lie algebras.
- Book: J.Humphreys, "Introduction to Lie Algebras and Representation Theory"
- Useful dates:
- Last day to drop class without W: Mon January 14.
- Last day to drop class with W: Sun February 24.
- Last day to add class: Wed January 16.
- Last day to change grading option: Sun February 24.
- Last day of classes: Fri March 15.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Mon January 21.
- List of lectures is available here.