travelnews: MEDEX Cards

A message went out this morning about the Foreign Liability insurance and
MEDEX cards.  At the bottom of the e-mail it listed a number for our Risk
Manager of 6-3190.  That is who you need to contact for any questions you
have and to get a MEDEX card.  If you are not traveling this calendar year
the card will not do you any good.  New cards will be available after
January 2004 when the new policy takes effect.

To view all TRAVELNEWS messages posted since October 31, 2001 visit our
archive at http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~travel/travelnews/index.html