travelnews: Medex Cards

RE: FOREIGN LIABILITY

As of Jan. 3, 2007, DISCARD YOUR MEDEX CARDS YOU HAVE RECEIVED!!

NEW UPDATED CARDS ISSUED FOR 2007!!!

In November the Business Affairs office issued travel MEDEX cards for foreign travel with the expiration date of Jan. 1, 2008. Our insurance has now elected to drop this carrier and hire AIG for the 2007 year. AIG’s quote and coverage options were more competitive than the expiring carrier.

The AIG Foreign Liability policy is effective January 1, 2007 through December 31, 2007.

To get a copy of the new AIG card, call Sheree Johnson at 3190.

(Reminder, if you have not reported your future foreign travel, for business purposes only, you must do so before your travel date).

We regret any inconveniences this may have caused and please forward all inquiries to me,

Shereé Johnson

Risk Management / Surplus

University of Oregon

541-346-3190