travelnews: River City Travel

Dear U of O Traveler:

On behalf of everyone here at River City Travel let me take this opportunity to let

you know how excited we are to be working with the University of Oregon!

Since starting our business nearly 10 years ago our sole focus has been on

providing value to customers.  We accomplish this by delivering exceptional

service and offering innovative technologies that result in reduced travel and

entertainment expenses.  River City Travel has the unique ability to maximize

cost savings while enhancing quality of service.

In the near future you will receive additional information regarding River City

Travel and the programs we will offer to U of O.  In the meantime, there are many

benefits to using River City Travel including:

•           Dedicated travel counselors familiar with your individual needs

•           Online booking access via the internet

•           Simultaneous web-fare searches

•           Convenient 24-hour emergency service

•           Worldwide Select Hotel Program with preferred rates and accommodations

•           Superior Technology for low fare search and quality control

•           Visa & Passport assistance

•           Discounts on business and personal leisure travel

Once you begin using River City Travel you’ll experience a new measure of

convenience, savings and security that we hope you’ll enjoy.  You can reach

River City Travel at the following:

Phone:

1-866-907-7754

1-503-280-5446

E-mail:

ducks@travelpdx.com

Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Jerry Underwood

Senior Account Executive

River City Travel