Testing at EWEB
- Collect water samples
- Rainwater at Moonshadow Drive from following locations
- Rainwater from a more typical roof construction for comparison (asphalt shingles on a hipped roof)
- Test samples at EWEB for a baseline profile
- Total Suspended Solids
- Coliform Count
- Combine Moonshadow Samples (from roof and cistern inlet) with dirt and leaves to simulate a "first flush" sample.
- Split sample while pouring through a slow sand filter fabricated as a prototype for Moonshadow Drive design.
- Return to EWEB to test pre- and post-filtered samples for total suspended solids.