Applying to the Eugene Math Circle
1. Download and fill out one of the following application forms:
2. Payment: The fee for participation in the EMC is $100 for Spring 2014. Write a check to "UO Department of Mathematics" and put the student's name and "EMC-Spring 2014" on the memo line. Please note that financial aid is available, so let us know if the fee would cause financial difficulty for your family.
3. Mail the application and payment to:
Department of Mathematics
University of Oregon
Eugene OR, 97403
Please note that the Department of Mathematics may deposit your check immediately upon receiving. If your child is a new student you might want to wait with the payment until your child is accepted.
4. The application deadline is March 25, 2014. If you would like to apply after the deadline, you need to contact the instructor of your session for a permission.
5. If your child has been accepted, we will notify you via email. Note: all continuing students are accepted.