travelnews: Travel Office

Dear Travel Coordinators,

Due to unforeseen circumstances Conny will be out of the office from 11/16/11 to 12/26/11.

Carolyn will be here most days and will monitor email  and voice mail daily for urgent situations.  We also have a contingency plan in place for airfare authorizations that must be booked the same day.  Please continue to fax your authorizations to 346-8078.

Travel reimbursements will be processed in the order they are received, but there may be some delays due to our limited resources.

We will greatly appreciate your patience as we work through this time period.

Thank you.

Rob Freytag

Associate Director for Financial Services

Business Affairs Office