People in the lab [Lab alumni]
- Daniel Gavin - Professor
- Buzz Nanavati - NSF Postdoctoral Fellow. paleoecology and the nonlinear and interacting relationships between humans, climate, and the environment through time. Co-advising with Andres Holz at Portland State.
- Geoffrey Johnson - Ph.D. Student. Forest Ecology, Environmental History, Climage Change, Human-Environmental Interactions.
- Jamila Baig - Ph.D. Student. Reconstructing climate from chironomid assemblages; paleolimnology; vegetation and fire history in the Oregon High Cascades.
- Monika Ruwaimana - Ph.D. Student, Institute of Ecology and Evolution. Fulbright Scholar. Peatland history in West Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Chantel Saban - Ph.D. Student. Paleoecology, fire history, Great Basin, human paleoecology.