I rarely give slide talks, but when I do, I will sometimes post the slides here. Other talk-related things may also appear here.
- June 8, 2020: "Khovanov
Homology Detects Split Links" at the virtual BIRS
conference "Interactions of Gauge Theory with Contact and
Symplectic Topology in dimensions 3 and 4".
- May 26, 2017: "Computing involutive HF-hat" at the Georgia International Topology Conference at UGA.
- April 2, 2016: "The Alexander polynomial and knot Floer homology" at the Graduate Student Topology Conference at Indiana University.
- May 20, 2013: "Cornered Floer Homology" at the "Low Dimensional Topology" workshop at the Simons Center for Geometry and Physics.
- July 19--22, 2010: Homework for talks at the "Workshop on Mirror Symmetry, Symplectic Geometry, and Related Topics" at MIT.
- May 14, 2009: "Bordered
Heegaard Floer homology." In the Geometry Seminar at
- April 5, 2009: "Putting bordered
Floer homology in its place." At the Special Session on
Low-Dimensional Topology and Geometry, during the Sectional Meeting
of the AMS at North Carolina State University.
- June 10, 2008: "Towards bordered Heegaard Floer homology." At the MSRI Hot Topics workshop on "Contact structures, dynamics and the Seiberg-Witten equations in dimension 3".
To view slides as a presentation, open the file with Adobe Reader, and choose "Full Screen Mode."